Starting date: ASAP
Working closely with and supporting the HR Director and team in the areas of data management, analysis, contracts and processes administration, coordination, as well as providing support for compensation & benefits. Additionally, you will be responsible for HRIS management, delivering high-standard operational and strategic support
- HR Data & HRIS Management
- Take responsibility for HRIS management, ensuring the efficient operation of the HR information system;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and compile statistics related to HR globally;
- Deliver insightful analysis, dashboards, and presentations about HR data to support long-term strategic decision-making;
- Collaborate with HR managers and stakeholders to determine HR data needs and ensure data accuracy;
- Create user accounts, manage access, and update employee information within the HRIS;
- Develop and implement new processes and systems for efficient HR data management;
- Act as first point of contact to advise HRIS users on solving problems;
- Optimise HRIS processes in collaboration with our Digitalisation Project Lead;
- Maintain databases, analyse data, ensure data integrity, and run queries.
- Compensation & Benefits support
- Support the HR Director in defining our global compensation and benefits strategy for the future;
- Provide assistance in collecting insights from different field offices to conduct analysis and drive the adoption of standard processes and reporting;
- Assist in salary surveys and data analysis on remuneration globally;
- Collaborate on compensation and benefits processes, analyse outcomes, and provide recommendations;
- Support pay equity and competitiveness analysis for multiple countries and provide recommendations;
- Assist in managing HD’s equity plan globally and prepare relevant reporting for stakeholders;
- Build and maintain relationships with country/regional HR teams to (i) support with the implementation of policies and (ii) improve data quality in compensation & benefits;
- Monitor and research compensation and benefits trends, specifically in the NGO sector.
- Contracts and Processes Administration:
- Support the HR Director in the coordination and administration of our global HR processes;
- Act as focal point for global insurances by providing guidance and information and liaising with the insurance broker and relevant internal stakeholders;
- Process monthly, quarterly and yearly insurance invoices and renewals;
- Responsible for the global budget preparation and monthly tracking;
- Collect insights from different field offices to conduct analysis and drive the adoption of standardized processes and reporting;
- Implement measures to improve data quality in HR processes;
- Research and stay updated on trends in HR processes, particularly in the NGO sector.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong knowledge of HR data analytics as well as HRIS;
- Knowledge of best practices in Compensation and Benefits (e.g job grading, salary scales design, international benefits etc.);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, and the ability to create charts, spreadsheets, and presentations;
- Excellent project management skills. Ability to efficiently communicate in English and ideally in French to different groups of stakeholders (HR Managers, Field management teams, etc.).
Additional skills needed for the position:
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial mindset to be able to handle considerable amount of data, but yet structure it and provide recommendations.
To apply, please send your CV and a motivation letter in a single PDF file to email@example.com by Nov 28 2022. Please include “HR Analyst” in the subject line of your email.
HD promotes equal opportunities in employment. For more information, please visit: www.hdcentre.org.