Starting date: January 2023
The Finance, Logistics & Administration Associate will provide support and travel co-ordination to HD Indonesia team and across Asia.
• Offer administrative support to Regional Deputy Director and Project Managers In organizing meetings, conferences, and other kinds of activities.
• Liaise with participants and invitees based on instructions of PM, e.g. preparing invitation letters, serving as a focal point for logistic questions of participants;
• Handle all travel arrangements (including flights, visas, hotel accommodation bookings and insurance) for HD staff, consultants and visitors in accordance with HD policies; assist with the preparation of Travel Authorisations, if required;
• Negotiate rates, define contracts and agreements with external providers (such as hotels and conference facilities), and provide assistance on booking queries;
Finance and Administration
• Assist the Deputy Regional Director in the preparation of Project budget proposal, donor reporting/grants management in coordination with the Project Managers / Coordinators.
• Liaise with Singapore Office Finance Department on payment, expense management and work advance liquidation.
• Handle logistics payments by coordinating to Singapore Finance Department
• Compile financial information related to all travel expenses; control and validate the expense claims and supporting documents; and if applicable, assist HD team members in filling them out;
• Any other tasks assigned by the team
• 2-3 years’ experience in a finance, logistics and administrative function in the I/NGO sector;
• Very strong Excel sheets skills;
• Sound experience of auditor requirements; with basic finance background
• Fluent English, Bahasa Indonesia;
• A relevant University-level degree;
• High flexibility;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Strong coordination skills;
• Team spirit;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above-described qualifications, please send your resume (maximum 2 pages) along with a short cover letter in a single PDF file by 15th December 2022 to email@example.com. Please indicate “Finance, Logistics & Administration Associate, Indonesia” in the subject line of your email.
The position will report to the Deputy Regional Director and will be based in Bali, Indonesia.
HD is an equal opportunity employer.