Working Arrangement: Hybrid (Work From Home)
Starting date: As soon as possible
HD has been working in the Philippines since 2005 facilitating several mediation initiatives. These aim to establish a conducive environment for resolving the conflict through dialogue, and enable the parties to develop their own vision for a political solution to the conflict.
Reporting to the Head of IT & Digitalisation in headquarter in Switzerland will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide support (1st and 2nd level) to all HD members (mostly locally and but also internationally), ensure compliance with organisational policies, procedures, rules and regulations, and comply with all Helpdesk administrative tasks in coordination with the supervisor and the other IT Helpdesk team members.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve (or escalate when appropriate) IT end users’ issues (1st and 2nd level) in a timely manner while communicating clearly and proactively throughout the customers’ experience until all the problems are solved.
- Support corporate equipment such as desktops, laptops, mobiles devices, printers, etc. by installing and maintaining corporate hardware and software.
- Manage user accounts and password resets.
- Deal with user on/off boarding processes and with user trainings about the usage of common software and hardware productivity tools and on IT policies.
- Maintain and prepare appropriate documentation for end users.
- Provide support for Conference rooms and Video Conference setup.
- Maintain and update the IT inventory. Ensure that stock of equipment necessary for the proper functioning of the offices is available.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Collaborate whenever necessary with external vendors to support Helpdesk smooth functioning.
- Assist to plan and implement new IT initiatives and liaise with stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The relevant candidate should have:
- Three to five years’ experience in IT 1st level and 2nd level support.
- Experience with common computer tools and technologies, including Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Experience managing account within Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Experience in software installation, peripheral device management as well as incident management.
- Fluency in English. Good knowledge of French is a plus.
- Very good communication skills in a multi-national environment.
- Understanding of users’ perspectives as well as organisation’s needs, strategy and constraints.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Ability to interact positively with peers and all management levels.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Autonomous, proactive and result driven.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above-described qualifications, please send your resume (maximum 2 pages) with a short cover letter by 28 February 2023 to HRPhilippines@hdcentre.org HD is an equal opportunity employer.