Starting date: Asap
The Finance, Logistics & Administration Associate will provide support and travel co-ordination to HD Indonesia team and across Asia:
Logistics – Event management:
- Offer administrative support to Regional Deputy Director and Project Managers
- In organizing meetings, conferences, and other kinds of activities.
- Liaise with participants and invitees based on instructions of PM, e.g. preparing invitation letters, serving as a focal point for logistic questions of participants;
- Handle all travel arrangements (including flights, visas, hotel accommodation bookings and insurance) for HD staff, consultants and visitors in accordance with HD policies; assist with the preparation of Travel Authorisations, if required;
- Negotiate rates, define contracts and agreements with external providers (such as hotels and conference facilities), and provide assistance on booking queries;
- Finance and Administration
- Assist the Deputy Regional Director in the preparation of Project budget proposal, donor reporting/grants management in coordination with the Project Managers / Coordinators.
- Liaise with Singapore Office Finance Department on payment, expense management and work advance liquidation.
- Handle logistics payments by coordinating to Singapore Finance Department
- Compile financial information related to all travel expenses; control and validate the expense claims and supporting documents; and if applicable, assist HD team members in filling them out.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a finance, logistics and administrative function in the I/NGO sector;
- Very strong Excel sheets skills;
- Sound experience of auditor requirements; with basic finance background
- Fluent English, Bahasa Indonesia;
- A relevant University-level degree;
- Personal Characteristics
- High flexibility;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong coordination skills;
- Team spirit;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above-described qualifications, please send your resume (maximum 2 pages) along with a short cover letter in a single PDF file by to email@example.com. Please indicate “ Finance, Logistics & Administration Associate, Indonesia” in the subject line of your email.
The position will report to the Deputy Regional Director and will be based in Indonesia.