The Regional HR and Administration Manager, in consultation with the regional management, is responsible for overseeing HR, logistics, legal compliance and will ensure compliance to HD HR policies, procedures (SOPs) as well as HR-related internal controls as per HD Internal Control System (ICS), adapting where necessary. The Manager will manage HR, logistics, and general administration, including training and developing related administrative staff, and be responsible for payroll and payroll related matters. Also manage, coordinate and build capacity of HR and Logistics field office staff and have an overview of legal compliance issues (country registration, sanctions regime, etc)
Starting date: ASAP
Key Responsibilities are:
- Oversee personnel administration (including HRIS, Hubdrive), recruitment processes, contracting and induction for staff and consultants
- Oversee the training of new staff in key administrative policies and in field office or regional office
- Develop, analyse the effectiveness of and ensure alignment of HR policies and tools
- Develop, with Geneva HQ, talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs
- Formulate career development plans to enhance retention and development of staff
- Explore opportunities to train staff, beyond just induction and admin training to create a more holistic approach to building staff competency and capacity.
- Oversee the preparation of payroll, process salaries for local employees, pay and submit all statutory deduction as required by local law, including taxes on consultants and prepare official annual documents
- Follow-up on employee’s annual Appraisal reports and consolidation of recommendations and finalise with HR Geneva
- Collaborate with the Regional Asia Advisor who is the Focal Point for security management, IT & digitalisation, and Induction
- Oversee procurement of office supplies and general utilities (water, electricity) in compliance with HQ policies and procurement policies
- Manage insurances for the office (property insurance, third party liability, etc…)
- Have an overview of the registration issues for all offices in Asia and lead the opening of new offices and registration of office in the above-mentioned related areas of responsibility
- Provide feedbacks/suggestions and contribute to HD SOPs/policies/procedure
- Supervise and develop the competencies of the HR and Logistics Officer and related field staff
- Any other specific task upon request from the Supervisor.
The ideal candidate should hold a Degree in Human Resources or relevant discipline, 7+ years of management experience overseeing a human resource function in the INGO/Not for Profit sector, and excellent verbal and written English.
The position will report to the Regional Director in Singapore.
If you are interested in this position and meet the criteria defined above please send your CV and a Motivation letter to the following address HRSingapore@hdcentre.org by November 18, 2022. Please include “Regional HR and Admin Manager” in the subject line of your email.
HD promotes equal opportunities in employment and women are encouraged to apply. For more information, please visit: www.hdcentre.org.