Headquartered in Geneva and with several field offices, HD operates in more than 20 countries with more than 350 colleagues.
In a context of organizational change and to strengthen our HR department, we are looking for an HR Analyst – Compensation & Benefits.
Starting date: ASAP
Working closely with and supporting the HR Director and team in the Compensation and Benefits area as well as HR data analytics by delivering high standard operational and strategic support.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced HR analyst to join our team during a time of transition and growth. As an organization, we are committed to enhancing our HR standards, particularly in terms of data-driven HR management and optimization of our practices in the compensation and benefits area. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our team as we strive to improve and streamline our HR function to meet the emerging needs of our organization.
I. Compensation & Benefits
- Support the HR Director in further defining our global compensation and benefits strategy for the years to come;
- Conduct external benchmarks, from managing the vendor, to the job matching process, as well as analyse the outcome and provide recommendations;
- Conduct pay equity and competitiveness analysis for multiple countries and provide recommendation on next steps;
- Manage HD’s equity plan globally, as well as prepare and provide relevant reporting to different stakeholders (finance, payroll, senior leadership, etc.);
- Advise the global HR team on all matters related to compensation and benefits;
- Empower country HR teams, conduct lessons learned, and implement enhancements;
- Define and implement diverse measures to improve/keep data quality in C&B;
- Monitor and research compensation and benefits trends specifically in the NGO sector.
II. HR Analytics – HRIS
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports and compilation of statistics related to HR globally;
- Define and implement diverse measures to improve/keep data quality in C&B as well as other HR areas;
- Deliver insightful analysis, dashboards and presentations about People data (recruitment, attrition, performance) to support long-term strategic decision making;
- Collaborate with HR managers and other stakeholders to determine HRIS needs;
- Creating user accounts, managing access, and updating employee information;
- Develop and implement new processes and systems for efficient HR management;
- Optimise HRIS processes, in collaboration with our Digitalisation Project Lead;
- Maintain databases, analyse data, ensuring data integrity, and running queries.
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in designing a compensation and benefits strategy;
- Knowledge of best practices in Compensation and Benefits (e.g. job grading, salary scales design, international benefits etc.);
- Strong knowledge of HR data analytics as well as HRIS;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, and the ability to create charts, spreadsheets, and presentations;
- Excellent project management skills. Ability to efficiently communicate in English and ideally in French to different groups of stakeholders (HR Managers, Field management teams, etc.).
Additional skills needed for the position:
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial mindset to be able to handle considerable amount of data, but yet structure it and provide recommendations;
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills.
To apply, please send your CV and a motivation letter in a single PDF file to email@example.com by March 29 2023. Please include “HR Analyst” in the subject line of your email.
HD promotes equal opportunities in employment.