Within the central finance team and reporting to the department Director, the Finance & Admin Associate will provide support with various administrative tasks, particularly related to audit coordination.
12 month contract- Starting January 2023
• Documentary research for internal and external audits;
• Coordination and follow-up of documentary research with the offices;
• Review / checks of the evidence submitted to auditors;
• Compilation of the audit trackers and monitoring of the implementation of the auditors’ recommendations;
• Scanning of documents;
• Electronic and paper filing;
• Other finance-related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
• Basic accounting knowledge;
• Excellent knowledge of excel and Microsoft suite apps;
• Oral and written communication skills in both French and English;
• Knowledge of Business Central or similar systems/ERP;
• Experience in not-for-profit or project-based industry is an advantage.
Additional skills needed for the position:
• Rigor and reactivity, ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
• Attention to details;
• Strong communication skills and ability to deal with ambiguity.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume & cover letter in a single PDF file firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 November 2022. Please indicate “Finance & Admin Associate” in the subject line of your email.
HD promotes equal opportunities in employment.