Intern – Donor Relations & Partnerships (DRP)
The Donor Relations & Partnerships (DRP) four-person team leads on HD’s overall income strategy and co-ordinates activities aimed at raising unearmarked funds.
Based in Geneva – 100%
April – September 2023
Reporting to the Donor Relations & Partnerships unit Officer, responsibilities will include:
- Support a new initiative led by the DRP team to raise income from Philanthropy, in collaboration with concerned project teams;
- Help plan, coordinate and realise three donor events;
- Support the development of the Donor Relations Management system (DRM);
- Bring up to date donor related information in the database, including liaising with HD regional management on how to populate with all of HD’s donor activities;
- Co-ordinate a self-review desktop assessment of a complex multi-year donor grant agreement.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent oral and written French and English skills;
- Autonomous; Strong attention to detail; good organisational and interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks.
In compliance with Swiss regulations, HD will only consider the following applications:
- If the internship is required for a diploma;
- If the internship is undertaken after the completion of an initial course of study (Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree) and is meant to help the intern choose a further course of study (Master’s/ Doctoral degree) (an attestation from the second school will be requested);
- If the candidate is currently doing a career transition within the framework of an official, federal or cantonal scheme (unemployment internship programme).
The candidate will receive a stipend during his/her internship.
If you are interested in this internship and meet the above-described qualifications, please send your resume (max. 2 pages) and cover letter in a single PDF file by 24 February 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Intern – DRP” in the subject line of your email.
HD is an equal opportunity employer. For more information, please visit http://www.hdcentre.org