The Project Manager will contribute to the implementation of HD’s Ukraine project by supporting the Country Manager on operations, security and strategy.
Starting date: March 2023
Key responsibilities are:
- Political and economic analysis of the conflict and humanitarian situation;
- Design, development, and coordination of new project strategy and tracks, including facilitation of meetings and other events;
- Management of project officers or other staff, liaison with national and international experts;
- Advise Country Manager on security issues, acting as security focal point for Geneva;
- Represent HD at meetings and events with government and other interlocutors;
- Contribute to donor reporting, strategy, and M&E.
The ideal candidate should have:
- knowledge of and commitment to conflict resolution, mediation processes and humanitarian issues;
- 8+ years’ experience in the peace, security, humanitarian or related fields;
- an excellent understanding of the political, economic and cultural situation in Ukraine and in the wider region;
- a demonstrated ability and interest in staff management and development;
- fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- strong organisational skills and experience in M&E and donor reporting requirements.
The position will report to the Country Manager in Ukraine.
If you are interested in this position and meet the criteria defined in the full job description please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 March 2023. Please
include “Project Manager Ukraine” in the subject line of your email. HD promotes equal opportunities in employment and women are encouraged to apply.